Helping run the Shed
There are many jobs that have to be done to keep the Shed open and running. Some members volunteer the time and energy to one or more of these roles. Without these volunteers, the Shed could not function. The roles include the following:
- Day coordinator - is the man in charge on a paricular day. This is arguably the most important position in the Shed.
- Management committee including the President, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President, Committee member and Public Officer. The Management Committee has the legal authority to manage the affairs of the Shed.
- Workshop, workshop maintenance and workshop safety coordinator.
- Assets and tool room cordinator.
- Membership coordinator.
- Garden maintenance coordinator.
- Building maintenance coordinator.
- Catering coordinator.
- Computer administrator
- Publicity, newsletter and website coordinators